1. When are you planning on accepting grant applications? The grant cycle for the year is open now.
2. How much are the grants? Specifics to be determined
3. Can we apply for more than one grant in a year? No
4. Who can apply? Anyone who has Spinal Muscular Atrophy or has a family member who lives with them with SMA. The funds must contribute to the well being of the SMA person.
5. How do we/I receive the grant if we are awarded one? The Unite 4 Peyton board directors will contact you.
6. How do you make your grant recipient decisions? Qualified and complete applications received by our submission deadline will be presented to the Unite 4 Peyton board of directors. The board will review the applications as well as discuss them and make a final decision. All sections of the application will be taken into consideration. Priority will be given to the applicants who meet the following objective criteria:
- Provides letter by physician explaining diagnosis - Provides proof of denial from Medical insurance - Provides photo - Provides all necessary receipts that would be covered by grant
*******PLEASE NOTE****** Effective 2/1/2017 Unite 4 Peyton is no longer funding trips to the SMA conference. While we firmly believe the conference is a wonderful, educational, and meaningful event, Unite 4 Peyton is no longer able to fund these requests.